Date/Time: August 3, 2023 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
Be part of Workiva and PwC as they dive into the European Sustainability Reporting Requirements (ESRS) and double materiality. The ESRS, on the verge of approval by the European Fee, is ready to assist revolutionize company ESG disclosures, impacting hundreds of EU-based corporations in addition to US and different non-EU headquartered corporations as early because the FY ’24 reporting interval.
Workiva and PwC specialists will discover the most recent updates on the ESRS, delve into necessities, and supply sensible steering on implementing the idea of double materiality.
Tune in for Workiva and PwC’s evaluation of the EU’s latest session of the ESRS and acquire an understanding of the implications to your group. Uncover the steps to performing a double materiality evaluation alongside key learnings from PwC purchasers.
This webinar can function your alternative to realize vital insights for the ESRS and may help you keep on the forefront of sustainability reporting practices.
After the webinar, you may develop a greater understanding of how one can:
- Create a pathway for double materiality evaluation
- Determine information gaps and make plans to assist handle them
- Construct enhanced processes for ESRS reporting
- Nico McCrossan, Supervisor, Sustainable Finance & ESG, GreenBiz Group
- Mandi McReynolds, Head of International ESG, Workiva
- Wealthy Gilchrist, Managing Director, ESG Belief, PwC
- Jackie Umstead, Director – ESG, PwC
If you cannot tune in stay, please register and we are going to electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, out there to you on-demand after the stay webcast.